How to use Resourcerer:
- From the pull-down menu next to "Data Set A:", select a resource set.
- Choose from the options to annotate the data set or compare to another resource.
Note that comparison basis EGO must be chosen for cross species comparison.
New options to perform GO Slim analysis, genome mapping analysis, or to download
2kb upstream sequences are also available.
Batch Search Resourcerer:
- Select species and the type of accessions.
- Browse and upload a text file of accession numbers (line delimited)
or write in Accessions in the provided text area (space delimited)
- All entries in Resourcerer of the same species will be searched. TGI databases would also be searched.
- The result (the Virtual Set) can be used to compare with Data Set B of choice.
- Further analysis such as GO Slim, genome mapping, pull 2kb upstream sequences can be performed.
BLAST against Resourcerer:
- Go to the DFGI Blast Server
- Choose the blast program and choose Resourcerer as the database to search against
- Paste in your query sequence, elect the options, and submit the BLAST job
Genetic Marker Search:
- Go to the Marker Search Page
- Select Species
- Choose between the options to search with STS Marker name or by physical region
- Resourcerer entries that map between the specified markers or coordinates will be returned
Comments and suggestions : Contact Us
- Go to the QTL Search Page
- Click on the hyperlink to go to the species specific pages
- Choose between the different searching options
- Resourcerer entries that map between the QTL markers will be returned
|| The Gene Index Project is supported in part by funding from the US National Science Foundation through grant #DBI-0552416.