Comments and suggestions : Contact Us
- April, 2010 release
- The following gene indices have been updated for the April, 2010 Release:
- Animal :
- Atlantic salmon,
- Plant :
- Protist :
- Fungi :
- Coccidioides posadasii,
Potato late blight ,
- RSS News Service
- New RSS Service users ca use to keep track of what is happening on TGI web site. ( see the bottom of the page if you want to subscribe )
- New TGICL
- There is a new TGI Clustering tool release candidate 2.0 available for download. Check TGICL Sourceforge Project Page for downloads and details. By default you can donwload the rpm package. Click on View All Files if you want to download debian packages or the system independent version.
- Our web site will start to use the NCBI wwwBlast. In order to make the transition as smooth as possible the old WU-Blast will still be available under our "BLAST" menu item. The new wwwBlast can be found under "NCBI Blast" menu item. As noted in the URLAPI documentation wwwBlast is also publishing REST-full Blast services. That means you can automate the searches performed on our web site and can design a Web 2.0 application suitable for your needs. An example of such application is the multiple databases BLAST service from POPcorn project ( Project Portal for Corn ) which provides a single access entry point for maize researchers and allow them to retrieve the data from various sources including DFCI maize gene indices.
Please note than in addition to what URLAPI provides your appplication should be able to deal with "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" HTTP response. This is just a way to make sure our web site load stays within reasonable limits all the time.
- New TGICL
- TGICL 2.1 released. A few bugs and some other minor issues were fixed thanks to all users who pointed them to us. TGICL can now use PostgreSQL database as well. Have a look at TGICL Sourceforge Project Page for downloads and more details.
Return to TGI main page.
|| The Gene Index Project is supported in part by funding from the US National Science Foundation through grant #DBI-0552416.